This Agilent 1200 Model G2226A Series Nano (NanoFlow) Pump is in excellent condition. The Agilent 1200 Series nanoflow pump uses a unique solvent delivery technology optimized for nanoliter-per-minute flows and features EFC (Electronic Flow Control) with active feedback and real time flow adjustment. EFC is the gold standard for robust and reliable nanoflow performance and delivers the precise flow and gradient performance necessary for retention time reproducibility and stable ion generation essential for high sensitivity nanospray MS performance.
System features include:
- Electronic Flow Control (EFC) provides real-time adjustment of the flow rate throughout the analysis for reliable and reproducible results.
- Micro vacuum degassing with very low internal volume per channel (1 mL) for fast changeover of mobile phase and quick purge.
- Control from handheld controller for convenient local status monitoring.
- 2nd generation flow sensors.
- Application focus: High resolution separations and high sensitivity MS detection. Proteomics is a typical application area for the nanoflow pump.
|Dimensions||22 x 22 x 14 in|
|OEM Part Number||